Aug. 28, 2019
- The pumpkin spice latte is launching soon, so you may be tempted to spend your extra cash on a daily caffeine fix, but that small expense can add up to a big number – fast!
- Saving for a down payment takes a little discipline, so limiting your extra ...
Aug. 15, 2019
- Owning your own home vs. renting may lead to some great options, such as locking in your monthly payments and having the freedom to customize your living space.
- Whether you rent or own, you have to cover someone’s mortgage costs. You may as well be doing so to ...
Aug. 6, 2019
- Existing Home Sales dropped 1.7% from May to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.27 million in June.
- Low inventory levels are still a factor in the market. The current supply of homes for sale is at 4.4 months, which is less than the optimal ...
July 30, 2019
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing ...
July 23, 2019
- Interest rates are projected to increase steadily heading into 2020.
- The higher your interest rate, the more money you will end up paying for your home and the higher your monthly payment will be.
- Rates are still low right now – don’t wait until they hit 5% to ...